If My Case Settles When Will I Receive My Money?

by admin on April 6, 2012

If your case has no pending petitions, then w have to file a petition and have it assigned to a Judge. The next step would be to attend the scheduled hearing, where you will have to testify. If your case does have a currently pending petition, then it’s possible for us to schedule a hearing within a matter of days.

The money is most often times delivered within two weeks of the hearing but can sometimes take longer.

If you are having problems with your workers comp, why not talk to an experienced workers comp lawyer in Pennsylvania….for free. Call 1-877-291-9675.

Previous post:

Next post:

Home | How We Can Help You | About Us | Your Team | Our Results | What Others Say | FAQs | More Information | Contact Us
2411 North Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Phone: 717-695-4722
Toll Free: 877-291-WORK (9675)
  14 North Main Street
Chambersburg, PA 17201